There are three simple steps to pair the A&D Weight Scale to HealthStar. The video above is a short overview that walks you through these steps.
1. In the HealthStar mobile app, navigate to the "Connected Devices" section of the More screen
2. On the back of your scale, press and hold the pairing button for approximately 5 seconds until it beeps. You'll then notice the scale says "Pr" on the front and will be in pairing mode for approximately 60 seconds.
3. In the HealthStar mobile app, you should see the name "A&D" followed by a model number in the "Connected Devices" section.
4. Tap on the scale option with the strongest signal and follow the pairing prompts.
5. Once pairing is complete, the scale name will show up in the top section of the Connected Devices screen, indicating the pairing was successful.
Please note that not all devices will pair properly as each smartphone manufacturer has slightly different bluetooth configurations. Please attempt to pair the scale twice, if pairing is not successful HealthStar will prompt you to enter your weight manually when your weight measurement is due.