Once you've created a Plan, it's easy to assign it to your members.
- Starting from the Patients screen using the left navigation, and select the patient's name. This will take you to the patient's profile.
- Navigate to the Care Plan tab, select the Assign Plan button.
- This will expand a menu that allows three different ways of assigning this member a plan.
a) Assign member to the group plan (MOST COMMON) - if you choose this option you will be allowed to choose from any of the plan templates previously created by your team. NOTE: In this scenario it is important to know that if changes are made to the plan template all users who are assigned that plan will have their plans updated.
b) Clone and customize a group plan for this member - this will allow you to start with any of the plan templates that have been created by your team previously to include those activities and rules and customize for this member moving forward. NOTE: Making changes to this users plan will not impact others who have been assigned this plan previously.
c) Create a personalized plan from scratch
- Select the appropriate option described above and select Assign Plan button.
- The final step in assigning the patients plan is to invite the user either using the Send Invite method or Generate Secret Key method. If you are editing an existing plan from this page, saving the plan will automatically alert your member that their plan has been updated.