Note: Not all plans have Fitbit integration enabled. Please speak to your provider if it is not an option on your plan.
Ensure your device is connected by going to the More screen and selecting Connected Devices.
Fitbit should appear under the Connected section on the Connected Devices screen. If it is not, see instructions for Connecting Your Fitbit.
If it is showing as connected but not collecting your step data. Review the following:
1. Be sure to leave the Fitbit app running in the background at all times
- This enables your Fitbit to sync with the Fitbit app
2. Ensure that your Fitbit app is set to All Day Sync
- This enables your Fitbit app to sync data to the Fitbit cloud -- where we can get the data
a) From the Fitbit app, click on your device in the top left corner.
b) Ensure the All Day Sync option is toggled on (green as shown)
3. Be sure that you are not turning off your phone at night
- This breaks the connection between the Fitbit app and the Fitbit cloud and may cause you to miss step tasks as the device, app and cloud are not able to sync