Note: Not all plans have Fitbit integration enabled. Please speak to your provider if it is not an option on your plan.
HealthStar allows you to sync your Fitbit step data to complete your step tasks. To enable this integration, start by going to the More screen and selecting Connected Devices.
On the Connected Devices screen, tap the Fitbit icon under Available.
You will then be prompted to log in to your Fitbit account and select which data you would like HealthStar to access. You may select Allow All or just activity and exercise.
Fitbit will then appear under the Connected section on the Connected Devices screen.
HealthStar is now able to collect your data from the Fitbit cloud.
IMPORTANT: In order for syncing to happen correctly you must also do the following:
1. Leave the Fitbit app running in the background at all times
- This enables your Fitbit to sync with the Fitbit app
2. Configure your Fitbit app to All Day Sync
- This enables your Fitbit app to sync data to the Fitbit cloud -- where we can get the data
a) From the Fitbit app, click on your device in the top left corner
b) Ensure the All Day Sync option is toggled on (green as shown)
3. Refrain from turning off your phone at night
- This breaks the connection between the Fitbit app and the Fitbit cloud and may cause you to miss step tasks as the device, app and cloud are not able to sync