If you have taken you medication using the Pattern Health Smart Pillbox but the app still shows that you need to complete the task, it is likely because the device is not syncing.
Check the following to ensure your device can sync with your pillbox:
- Ensure that your pillbox is paired to your device and within range (30 - 40 feet)
- Go to the More tab, then navigate to the Connected Devices page and ensure that Pattern Health Smart Pillbox appears in the Connected section.
- If your device is does not appear, ensure that you are within 30 - 40 feet of the pillbox.
- If you device does not appear and you are within range, you may need to re-pair pillbox to your device.
- Ensure that your pillbox is charged
- Go to the More tab, then navigate to the Connected Devices page. Under the Connected section, a battery icon will appear to the right of the device to visualize the battery's charge level.
If you are not using a Pattern Health Smart Pillbox and you are unable to complete a medication task, please reach out to Pattern Health support for additional assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.