CHANGE MANAGEMENT PURPOSE
This document outlines the Change Management process for your program. Within the lifetime of the program, this process will begin end user enrollment has been begun.
Using change management can collectively help do the following:
- Bring clarity & identify the change(s) being requested
- Collect the needed data and information for the change(s)
- Determine level of effort
- Set expectations on timing & approval of change(s)
- Monitor change(s)
- Ensure changes meet expectations and have been thoroughly tested
Change Management Workflow
The process shown below outlines the desired workflow for submitting change requests, the communication process during the request and implementation.
2. Pattern Health team will review the request including:
- Timeline, level of effort, impact and potential risks
3. Pattern Health response:
- Program Manager will respond to client with details including reasonable delivery date of request
- Within 48 hrs of submission approve or deny change unless additional effort is needed
4. Implement changes:
- Program Manager(s) updates existing program and validates changes
5. Test changes:
- Pattern Health + Client test changes
- Client approves changes
6. Move changes to production environment
Once completed, additional changes needed will repeat the same process. If any changes performed require additional work after completion, please let your Program Manager know for us to evaluate the next steps.
If you believe that something in your program is not working and needs immediate assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.